1.) Developing new schools including Montessori schools, Day boarding International Schools, Residential Schools.
2.) Conceptualizing and operational vocational training institutes.
3.) Instituting Professional Institutes imparting professional management, technical courses in affiliation with recognized universities.
4.) Assisting in opening branches for any type of Educational Institutes.
5.) Revamping existing Educational Institutions.
• Establishing Language Labs, science labs, Maths labs, home science labs, art & craft labs, and social studies lab.
• Computer Assisted Assessment.
• Consultancy for creating Question Bank .
• Curriculum related Staff Development- Liaise with Agencies'.
• Consultancy for School Crisis Planning.
• Teacher observation and collaborative curriculum development.
• Coordination with Special Educators with regard to children with special needs and Gifted children.
• Academic review of transcripts and activities.
• Conceptualization and implementation of plan for representation of school in Exhibitions and Seminars.
• Liaise with embassies and foreign universities for admissions for students.
• Consultancy for seating plans in classrooms.
• Consultancy for furniture for school.
• Consultancy for drafting School Brochure.
• Consultancy for drafting School Prospectus.
• Consultancy drafting school ERIC, Song book, Diary.
• Consultancy for Drafting School Staff ERIC.
• Consultancy for improvement in admission process.
• Assistance and guidance in Time table planning.
• Consultation for classroom layout in accordance with PYP.
• Consultation on procurement and drafting worksheets for all levels of classes.
• Consultation on projection of school in media.
• Consultation for conducting soft skills workshop for staff.
• Study on procedures of recruitment of teachers .
• Consultation on new projects taken up by management of school.
• Consultation on student enrichment programmes.
• Consultation for e-learning solutions for school.
• Generation of MIS reports of admission status.
• Consultation for new educational projects /planning.
• Promotions & Publicity undertaken.
6.) Additional Services offered to Educational Institutes
(A) Teachers Empowerment program
• It is for teachers who are responsive to themselves and world around them.
• Educators who believe in an outline of openness and working collaboratively.
• Educators who are motivated to make a difference and who can motivate the children in turn.
Through our experimental and reflection based modules: our programs seek to:
• Enhance self awareness.
• Help them hire in their individual and collective strengths and discover their own potential to make a difference.
• Inspire the educators to initiate changes by questioning their beliefs.
• Enhance instructional skills: inculcate use of innovative teaching and pedagogical approaches.
• Empowering educators by providing them skills in areas of inquiry based learning, creative thinking, developing problem solving skills among students, assessment strategies etc.
(B) Student Enrichment Programme
• Helping students command oral and written communication skills.
• Choose career as per their aptitude .
• Sail effectively through the storm and strife of adolescence .
• Enable today's children to meet the challenges of tomorrow .
• Encourage their meta-cognitive skills .
• Making them lifelong learners .
• Develop their creative, critical and logical thinking .
• Make them self-motivated and ready to accept responsibility .
(C) Program/ Modules List for Students
• Career and Aptitude counseling .
• Adolescence Education Programme.
• Developing Study skills .
• Essential Basic skills (Communication, Scientific Enquiry, Mathematical Aptitude) .
• Learning through Environment .